Our best friends, pure lovers with a brave personality: dogs are simply our family.
If you are a dog lover, you need to know this quotes by famous people.
1) “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.”
Johnny Depp (actor)
2) “Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more.”
Agatha Christie (author)
3) “Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.”
Sigmund Freud (psychoanalyst)
4) “Dogs got personality. Personality goes a long way.”
Quentin Tarantino (director and screenwriter)
5) “Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell.”
6) "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'"
7) "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."
8) “Dogs don’t rationalize. They don’t hold anything against a person. They don’t see the outside of a human but the inside of a human.”
Cesar Millan (dog trainer)